In order to take the adavantages of this advanced caching technology in wordpress, you are required to download and install Redis Object Cache developed by Till Kruss.
1. Login to Wordpress
2. Look for plugins > Add New
3. In search box, key in Redis Object Cache in search box and press enter.
4. Look for Redis Object Cache developed by Till Kruss, and click install.
5. Activate the plugin.
6. Go to Setting > Redis and click Enable Object Cache.
7. You will see the Status > Redis is in connected status.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
By default, some php functions has been disabled by admin due to security reasons.In some cases,...
When you use custom php.ini for your web application, you are required to include following...
WHAT IS CLOUDLINUX?CloudLinux is an operating system that specially designed for shared hosting...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution